Archive | digestible RSS feed for this section

Swallowed a piece of gum? No Problem

30 Aug

According to recent report, contrary to what we may tell our children about swallowing gums, the experts says that it passes through the  digestive tract without harm and eliminated at the same rate as our food.  As with everything we eat it can cause complication and obstruction but this is rarely the case.

In any case, it is best to deter small children from swallowing too many pieces of gum.  This cannot be a healthy habit.

Advertisements
%d bloggers like this: